Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Meme



5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
• I was in kindergarten
• I became a big sister
• I was six years old.
• I was playing with barbies and dolls.
• I was loving my teddy bear.

5 things I was doing 5 years ago:
• I was in 5th grade.
• I was moving to a new house.
• I was busy making new friends
• I went to Alaska.
• I was babysitting my cousins.
5 things I was doing 1 year ago:
• I moved.
• I was teaching another really great group of sophomores.
• I was learning to not hate running.
• I was finishing junior high.
• I was enjoying playing flute.

5 things I was doing yesterday:
• I was at school.
• I was going swimming.
• I was getting ready for my dads birthday.
• I was doing homework.
• I was watching a little "Raising Hope."

5 snacks/treats I enjoy:
• Chips and salsa
• Cream puffs
• Chocolate covered pretzels
• Cookies
• Veggies and dip






5 songs I think know all the words to:
Anything country!
Man in the Mirror (Michael Jackson)
• The Friend Song
• Anything by Adele
• Just about any Christmas song

5 things I would do with $100 million:
• I would buy a car.
• I would buy a house.
• I would lock several million up in savings.
• I would buy my parents a car.
• I would take my family on vacation.

5 locations I would like to escape to:
• New York City
• California (Disneyland)
• Las Vegas
• Alaska
• Anywhere the cruise ship takes me.

5 bad habits I have:
• I leave my shoes wherever I take them off (which is everywhere in my house).
• I crave the most unhealthy foods on the planet.
• I want to drink soda more than I want to drink water.
• I procrastinate.
• I love to sleep in.

5 things I like to do:
• I like to jog.
• I like to shop (but not buy).
• I like to play the flute.
• I like to swim.
• I like to watch funny movies.

5 TV shows I like:
• Modern Family
• The Office
• Without a Trace
• Ghost Whisperer
• Raising Hope


5 biggest joys at the moment:
• My family
• My future plans
• Exercising
• Thinking about band tour
• Thinking about winter vacation





I’m happiest when … I am spending time with the people I love.

Someday I’m going to …
be a little more brave.

When I’m really down, what I want to do is … just have some time to think, and cry.

I feel anxious … right before a test.


I like people who … are down to earth.

All it takes to make me happy is … to make sure I have eaten and slept well.

What I really want to do is … go on a road trip.

I wish that … I didn't have so much homework.

I don’t like when people are … selfish.

A person really should ... be happy.

I just hate it that … somethings take so long.


I just love it that ... there is a 3-day weekend coming up.

3 comments:

  1. You are so lucky that you got to go to Alaska. its been a dream of mine to go there. I also like to jog, it clears my head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Homework wastes trees. :D it should be banned :D. jk. I agree though. And music/flute is a way to relax. You never really fall out, you almost need music. it becomes a part of you.

    ReplyDelete